As a result of Teck’s cost-reduction program, all job postings are under review and some may no longer be available.
Please check back regularly for updates.
- Instrument Mechanic - Pend Oreille, WA
- Description: Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. The Pend Oreille mine located in northeastern Washington is currently hiring for the role of: Instrumentation Mechanic. Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, the Instrumentation Mechanic is responsible for the planning and performing the desig...
Reference Code: bdae5b78-9758-4784-9556-32be95c31e65
- Senior Geologist Reserve Modeling - Pend Oreille, WA
- Description: Senior geologist - reserve modeling Teck Washington Inc is seeking an experienced mined geologist to model resources and reserves at its Pend Oreille Mine Operations (PMO). This position reports to the Chief Geologist. Basic requirements are: A strong, demonstrable commitment to safety Bachelor's (or equivalent) degree in geology (or a related field) Modeling experience utilizing Minesite software The ideal candidate woul...
Reference Code: 59b87c9f-9d05-4e59-b6bf-6461c854cd61
- Heavy Duty Mechanic Journeyperson - Logan Lake, BC
- Description: We are currently accepting applications for the position of: Journeyperson Heavy Duty Mechanic This position will report to the Maintenance Shop Foreman and will be accountable for the following: Responsibilities: Be a Courageous Safety Leader, through promotion and adherence to established Safety and Environmental policies and procedures; Maintenance and repair of mobile mining equipment including haul trucks, dozers, gr...
Reference Code: 2c180f77-34f1-499f-ae50-ebd96684ca05
Develop your technical, business and people skills through training opportunities provided by Teck and by working and learning from some of the most experienced people in the natural resources sector. Learn more...